- SCHOOL CALENDAR
You cana��t teach everything you want to teach, you can teach only what you are. A school is an institution which enables the transcending of culture to the generations over. Hence, a school cannot be put in isolation, rather it should align with the society, its life, environment and culture.
- FOUR PILLARS OF LEARNING:
- LEARNING TO KNOW: Education should touch and activate the intellectual learning ability of a child. Learning to know involves the cognitive tools to help better understand the world and its complexities to provide appropriate platform for future learning.
- LEARNING TO DO: Learning by doing is the maxim of modern education. Training the hands in various activities through imagination, playing and thinking enhance the learning skills, learning thus becomes an enjoyable experience.
- LEARNING TO BE: Learning to be to provide self analytical skills and social skills to enable the learner to develop potential psycho-social, affective as well as physical well being for an all round complete personality.
- LEARNING TO LIVE TOGETHER: Learning should infuse in a person such skills knowledge, understanding and wisdom to expose him to the values implicit within human rights and democratic principles at all levels of society. Education then becomes EDUCARE to make it possible a�?learning within the treasurea�� within a reality.
- PRE a�� PRIMARY STAGE: This stage consists of two wings V12: the Nursery, LKG and UKG. Learning through Play way is followed here. It includes various fun filled activities such as identification, demonstration, speaking, drawing and fun games. As such, childrens are not burdened with heavy bags, books or home works. Children discover and construct knowledge through fun and play here. They learn through playing, dance, group activities such as art, music, dance and physical education, Social Skills and good healthy habits are developed through practice, experience and demonstration.
- PRIMARY STAGE: This stage consists of both Lower Primary and Upper Primary sections ranging from classes I to VIII. The subjects for study here are:
- CLASS I TO V: English, Hindi, Mathematics, Environmental Science, Computer Science, Work Experience, Art Education, Physical and Health Education.
- CLASS VI TO VIII: English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Computer Science, Work Experience, Art Education, Physical and Health Education.
- SECONDARY STAGE: Here the classes include IX and X. The students are able to sit at the AISSE (All India Sr. Sec. Examination) conducted by the CBSE based on class X syllabus in terms of grades. The two language system comprising of Hindi and English is followed here. The other subjects are Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Foundation Information Technology (FIT), Work Experience, Art Education, Physical and Health Education.
- SENIOR SECONDARY STAGE: The Senior Secondary consists of classes XI and XII. The course enables the students to appear in AISSCE (All India Sr. Sec. Certificate Examination) conducted by
- SCIENCE STREAM: The subjects for study in this stream are English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science/Biology/Physical Education/Hindi (Student can choose one of them) and Co a�� Scholastic subjects as Work Experience, Physical and Health Education.
- COMMERCE STREAM: The subjects taught in this stream are English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics/Computer Science/Physical Education (Student can choose any one subject), Work Experience and Health Education.
- MODE OF EVALUATION IN SR. SEC. STAGE:
The mode of Evaluation /Examination in all the stream will be the same. As such, the first five subjects will be examined by the CBSE based on class XII syllabus. The student competency and knowledge in the remaining subjects will be internally assessed in terms of grade but the grades obtained so will be reflected in the Mark Sheet in AISSCE.
- .CCE: Education is a life long process. Home is the first school for every child. The new approach to wholesome development of a child is dealt through the CCE form of evaluation which is non threatening and inclusive in nature covering both scholastic and Co-scholastic aspects. The introduction of CCE by the CBSE marks a Paradigm shift in the approach to education and the manner in which student are assessed and evaluated. The teachera��s role has become more of a facilitator than the provider of knowledge in a dictatorial manner.
The CCE approach has transformed the Classrooms to a place of experimentation where constructivism and creativity give opportunity for learners to be active participants rather than being a passive listener. The new system inculcates in a child the love for all round development by putting special emphasis on social, cultural, moral, physical and environmental arenas. It reduces strain and anxiety and enables the learner to identify and manage stress and strains. It also lay stress on personality development and love for nature. The attitude of an individual which is more valued than aptitude is also put under observation and evaluation, hereby creating avenues for positive feedback in periodicity for a better development and change.
Click here for Academic calendar